UPDATE: THE ORGANISERS OF THE PAN PAC MASTER GAMES HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT DUE TO ONGOING DIFFICULTIES WITH COVID-19 THE 2021 PAN PAC MASTERS GAMES IS REGRETABLY CANCELLED
Dates & Times
- Saturday 6 – Saturday 13 November 2021: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Age is determined as at Friday 5 November 2021 by the youngest player in the team
- Minimum age for competition is 35 years for men and 25 years for women
- Men: 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
- Women: 25+
Sport Fee: $115 per person per team
- Competitor: Early bird – $125 (until 11:59pm AEST 1 September 2021)
- Standard – $145 (from 2 September 2021)
- Non-Playing Official: $90
Payment Processing Fee: 1.4% (incl GST)
Account2Account (select Australian banks – no fee)
- Team entries close: Friday 24 September 2021 (11:59pm AEST) or once the maximum capacity of 50 teams is reached.
- Individual entries close: Thursday 4 November 2021 (11:59pm AEST)
Surfers Paradise Baseball Club
The Surfers Paradise Baseball Club is located just outside pulsating Surfers Paradise and has produced some of the country’s best baseball players during its 29-year-history. The club features two fully-fenced permanent diamonds, batting tunnel and machine, enclosed dugouts and a spectator viewing area for your friends and family. 2 Temporary fully fenced diamonds will be constructed for the Games.
Diamonds – 1, 2 ,3 and 4
Additional Diamonds will be sourced as the number of team entries are progressively confirmed. Potentially 2 other single diamond facilities will be available.
Location: Surfers Paradise Baseball Club, Sir Bruce Small Park – St Kevins Ave Benowa QLD 4217 (entry via Allchurch Avenue)
- The baseball team planning guide will assist team managers collate the necessary information and fees to register the minimum requirement of 9 players.
- The Pan Pacific Masters Games is a wood bat competition. Wood and wood composite bats MUST be used in all divisions. Bats must be of any length or weight, within the allowable current official rules of baseball.
- To guarantee your teams nomination and inclusion in the capped team numbers, each team is required to register and make full payment for a minimum of 9 players. Only teams who meet this requirement will be confirmed as participating in the event.
- As team placements will fill quickly, all team organisers who have not already done so, please express your interest to Tony McPhail by email immediately. Please note that an expression of interest does not guarantee your team a place.
- All teams are required to have a minimum of 13 players registered by the close of entries date on Friday 24 September 2021.
- Individual entries into existing teams will be accepted up until the beginning of the Games.
- The provision of an accredited umpire per team is mandatory (three or more teams from one group/club must provide two umpires minimum).
- Teams are also required to provide a scorer.
- If your team umpire and/or scorer are not playing in your team, they are classified as ‘Non-Playing-officials’.
- Divisional draws will be listed on the Games website one week prior to the Games.
- The inclusion of all age divisions is subject to a minimum of four teams registering for the competition.
- Mixed teams are allowed but the minimum age criterion must be applied.
- Competition is presented by Surfers Paradise Baseball Club.
Pan Pacific Masters Games
Phone: 07 5668 9888